Description de la formation
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course IBM MQ V9 Advanced System Administration (Distributed) (ZM213G). This option does not require any travel.
This course expands the basic skill sets that are developed in courses WM103/ZM103, Technical Introduction to IBM MQ, and WM153/ZM153, IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Windows for labs) or WM154, IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Linux for labs).
The course focuses on advanced features of IBM MQ, such as implementing workload management by using a queue manager cluster, and authenticating connections, channels, and users. It also covers securing channels with Transport Layer Security (TLS), advanced client connection features, event and message monitoring, and publish/subscribe administration.
In addition to the instructor-led lectures, you participate in hands-on lab exercises that reinforce lecture content. The lab exercises give you practical experience with tasks such as implementing security, configuring workload management for a queue manager cluster, and advanced troubleshooting techniques.
Completing this course can also help you prepare for the appropriate IBM MQ Administrator certifications.
- Use conversation sharing, read-ahead, and asynchronous put to improve the performance of MQI client connections
- Use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to secure TCP/IP channels
- Authenticate IBM MQ channels, connections, and users
- Manage the workload in an IBM MQ queue manager cluster
- Implement IBM MQ high availability
- Monitor application activity, events, and messages
- Use the IBM MQ dead-letter queue message handler to manage a dead-letter queue
- Administer distributed publish/subscribe networks
- Use the IBM MQ Console to administer IBM MQ objects and resource usage
- Administer Java Message Service (JMS) in MQ
Course introductionManaging clients and client connectionsSecuring IBM MQ channels with TLSExercise: Securing channels with TLSAuthenticating channels and connectionsExercise: Implementing connection authenticationImplementing workload management in an IBM MQ clusterExercise: Implementing workload management in a clusterMore troubleshooting tools and techniquesExercise: Tracing message routesExercise: Handling messages on the dead-letter queueHigh availabilityIntroduction to distributed publish/subscribeExercise: Configuring distributed publish/subscribeSupporting JMS with IBM MQIntroduction to the IBM MQ ConsoleExercise: Getting started with the IBM MQ ConsoleCourse summary
This advanced skills course is designed for technical professionals who require advanced administrator skills for IBM MQ on distributed operating systems, or who provide support to others who administer IBM MQ.
Before taking this course, you should possess the skills that are required to complete basic IBM MQ system administration tasks in a distributed environment. You can obtain these skills through practical experience or by successfully completing one of the IBM MQ V9 system administration courses for distributed operating systems:
- IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Windows for labs) (WM153G)
- IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Windows for labs) (ZM153G)
- IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Linux for labs) (WM154G)
Faire une demande
Organisme de formation: Global Knowledge
Formation en Management et Gestion Informatique
Global Knowledge vous offre la gamme de formation la plus complète du marché dans le domaine informatique, du management et de la Gouvernance des systèmes d'information. L'offre comprend tout aussi bien des formations officielles proposées par des éditeurs et des...
Pour obtenir des renseignements sur la formation IBM MQ V9 Advanced System Administration (Distributed), remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous :