Global Executive MBA - EnglishKEDGE Executive Education
Description de la formation
Your ambitions are ours: embrace change(s) with the KEDGE Global MBA
The Global Executive MBA offers to high potential executives a prestigious Master of Business Administration degree from a top-level, internationally recognised academic institution, in perfect synergy with the business world.
Our objective: equip executives with the competencies, cultural sensitivity and strategic vision they need to effectively deal with the challenges in today’s global economy.
Ranked #36 among the Top 100 Executive MBAs worldwide by the Financial Times 2018, with 3 campuses and 9 different Majors, our programme is characterised by a highly-individualised learning path, a strong leadership component, and a focus on acquiring a global vision.
Our vision is to build a unique learning community spanning the continents where you will gain access to our internationally renowned faculty and to a unique global network of 60,000 Alumni.
- Acquire general management skills
- Develop global vision and international dimension
- Attain your full leadership potential
- Achieve your professional aims
- Enter a worldwide network of Executive MBAs.
13 CORE MODULES
- Business acumen (5 modules: Business Model Design, Business Ethics & Social Responsibility, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Innovation, Business acumen and Communication)
- Leadership & managerial skills (3 modules: Organizational Behaviour, Change Management, Leadership Across Cultures)
- Finance (Multinational Finance, Financial & Management Accounting)
- Marketing & Customer Orientation (Market Research, Marketing Management)
- Global expertise (Geostrategy & Geoeconomics)
ELECTIVE MODULES (choose 2)
- Information System Strategy
- Project Management
- Strategic Supply Chain
- Mobilizing Traditional and Digital Medias for Communication
- Driving Sustainable Change Within the Firm
- Advanced Team Management
- Brand Community Collaboration
- Branding Strategies
8 SPECIALISATION MAJORS (choose 1)
- Digitalisation : transform your company
- Driving Ecosystemic Innovation
- Branding Strategy for Business Development
- Talent Management
- Global Management
- Wine and Spirits Management
9 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SEMINARS (choose 2)
- International trips including: courses, company visits, cultural visits, intercultural exchanges, business projects and other experiences…
- Australia, Brazil, China, Russia
- USA (California, Oregon, and Florida).
1 DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
- Individual Executive coaching
- Personal assessments/evaluations
- Peer feedback
- Personal career project “Roadbook”
- Collective workshops: management, personal development, career development.
- Executives who need to acquire new managerial acumen in order to pursue a career at a strategic and global level.
- Average age: 39
- Average professional experience: 14 years (+5 years mngr)
- International students : 37%
- CEO, MA : 17% - VP, Director: 45% - Executive managers: 28% - Others: 10%
- University degree or equivalent.
- Significant work experience and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Strong motivation and clear professional objectives.
- Required for non-native English speakers: TOIEC (750), TOEFL (110) or IELTS (7.5)
- Conceptual and methodological inputs provided by the professors / speakers
- Workshops, exercises, business case studies, serious games and role plays to confront fictitious situations and the professional world
- Discussions / debates between participants to exchange ideas, practices, experiences from diverse corporate company cultures.
Déroulement de la formation
- 20 months / 600 to 680 hours
- 4 days / month including Saturdays (average)
Kedge Global Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Suivi et évaluation
- Student evaluation: Individual and group assessments focusing on solving authentic business cases.
- Course Evaluation: Individual online questionnaire and oral group evaluation at the end of each course, completed by an individual online evaluation one month after the course
Faire une demande
Organisme de formation: KEDGE Executive Education
Une présence globale
KEDGE est née de la fusion en 2013 de deux écoles de commerces prestigieuses, la BEM de Bordeaux et l’Euromed Management de Marseille, qui forment depuis des décennies des étudiants et professionnels aux métiers de la finance, du management, de...
Pour obtenir des renseignements sur la formation Global Executive MBA - English, remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous :